Friday, October 12, 2012

Road To Anywhere - A Dead End

Welcome to what looks like the very last edition of Road To Anywhere: The formerly weekly blog post about anything but movies.


A DEAD END

So I've been going over the numbers, and it looks like nobody even checks these non-movie-related posts. Since they actually take quite a bit of time and revision to write, I've decided to call Road To Anywhere quits. If I suddenly get a tremendous influx of messages saying you guys want it back, I'll bring it back, but something tells me that's not happening. But I could be wrong.

Anyway, if you did like Road To Anywhere, you can hop on over and read my personal blog by CLICKING HERE. I'll be updating that weekly again, and it's basically Road To Anywhere without the official affiliation to Road To The Movies. I hope to see you there.

In the mean time, enjoy the following video, which always makes me smile.

-GABE





Thanks for riding along! Don't forget, even though this wasn't about movies, we've got a YouTube channel that is, and you can click on the banner below to check it out! Watch our videos, "like" them, subscribe to the channel, leave a comment or a question, and suggest movies for us to review in the future! And be sure to check back next Friday for the next installment of Road To Anywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Views