Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shortcuts - Hit & Run

And now, Road To The Movies is proud to present Shortcuts: mini-reviews of 100 words or less to whet your appetite for the full-meal-deal of a review we'll be posting on Wednesday.

Hit & Run

I don't have a problem with "cute," so let's just get that clear right here and now. "Cute" is fine, just don't expect me to start running off at the mouth about how great it is. If I were out on a first date (I speak hypothetically, as I've been happily married for 15 years - sorry ladies) "cute" is just what I'd be looking for, because "cute" is safe. I'm not looking for safety when I go to the theater on my own. I want excitement! Excitement demands danger, and "cute" just isn't dangerous. Hit & Run is very "cute." Sorry.

6/10

-GABE





Thanks for tuning in! Be sure to click on the banner below to check out our YouTube channel, where you can watch our videos, "like" them, subscribe to the channel, and leave a comment or a question!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views